Friday, May 1, 2009

right round

30/4/09, THURSDAY

I reached home at approx 2213!! Yah why so late?!

Because i have kickboxing orientation!!

Anyhoo had 4 hours of practical lessons, Intro to food science and microbiology.
I srsly hate the hair net that all of us had to wear during intfsc. No hair to be seen etc. And i was damn pissed cos alot of my hair, fringe and plaits kept felling out UGH.
H8 being the rep too. I had to do alot of things like checking equip, give out cloths/paper towels and stuffs which is damn troublesome -.-


Photo0071-1
Jen and charis changing to their labcoats!

Photo0072-2

Photo0073-3
Kunhui forced me to take pic of him lor. He still say my pixon got lousy camera
SO CONTRADICTING LOR!!!!!

Photo0074-4
YES THATS JOAN AND ME!!!!!!

I LOOK FFFFFFFFFUGLY WITH THE HAIR NET YES STOP LAUGHING PLS

Photo0075-5

Photo0076-6

Photo0077-7
Jannah and me in labcoats. Haha i think we both look damn nice here OMG
FUTURE SCIENTISTS. LOOK SO SMART AND COOL ONLY.

Oh yeah afterthat had microbio practical. It wasn't that good either >_>
Was grouped together with qingyan. We were testing for E-coli bacteria

"Eh qingyan i can see the bacteria!!"

"I go ask teacher"

"Oh no this isn't bacteria, this is just DIRT"


Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
-_____________________-""""



Had kickboxing orientation. Was damn lucky to know this girl from SCL!!!! Hahaha turns out she's been taking the same lectures as me too omg lucky or what.
She's from molecular biotechnology!!! Aha so yeah everything turned out okay. Learnt some kicks and punches.

Melvin waited for me for more than half an hour after his swimming!!
Wow i felt damn bad for making him wait bcos alot of juniors wanted to go sparring with the seniors so we all had to watch them, oh gosh.

Soooo... yeah thats why i reached home at such an unearthly time!!
Twinnie just told me im working next saturday but then... I already told manager that this saturday would be my last day!!! Wapiangzzzz

I'm feeling damn sleepy now :O

Ohyeaaaa!!
Today i saw alot of my friends in school! Lihui, Chingjun, Jessica, Yingzhen and clara!!!!! Suddenly i miss css, 5/1 and tru. Damnnnn


VERY SLEEPY
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE ITS 1:21AM NOW

4 comments:

joel said...

omg.. y the labcoat same design as SP? rwar!!! hahahaah lolol.. jk.. practical fun right? haha.. looks like u're wearing some swimming caps.. hahah!

Jen said...

OMG! The pic where i'm wearing the labcoat looks soooooo weird la 0_0

Anonymous said...

Are those plaits hair extentsions? If yes how much did you spent on them?

Unknown said...

joel: haha omg sp uses the same labcoats as nyp's?!?!? SIALAH!! only 1 practical was fun, not microbio. yuh the hair nets like wtf sia

Jen: HAHAHAH no it isnt!! my picture funniest sia

Anonymous: hi hello! no it isnt extentsions its my real hair >_>