Wednesday, May 27, 2009

today

Image49

Image50

Yah.... so the laptop guy called while i was having my lab practical!!! So i chionged outside the lab and pickup the phone haha.

Yeah so i got my laptop skin, the guy was 1 hour plus late okeh, ugh pekchek.
Didnt take a picture of it, but its filled with stars & music notes!!

After that went to work, met up with mel then we went to vivo.
Sl texted me to go work and laminate POP for the midyear massive savings promotion!! Haha i was very excited. Has been like 1 month or so since i went to tru(:

I laminated the POPs, talked to boss (LOLOLOL), manager and to see my friends.
Sl kept asking me when im going back to work, i replied, "CHRISTMAS" haehae


Got on the bus home, on my laptop and did my lab report!!!
I somehow heard someone behind saying, "SHE'S DOING HER REPORT SIA"
After that i felt like vomitting, damn the feeling of being nausea & motion sickness.

School starts @ 3pm for me tmrw yay yayyyy!!
Lab practical for 2 hours and then its cca time!!

I luvvvvvvvv ♥

No comments: