Monday, May 25, 2009

pissed

Last thursday i painstakingly took my laptop to school

In the end they replied me with,

"Your laptop skin got printing error, sorry but you have to come down on next monday"

Kinda pissed cos they didnt even bothered to call and inform me. I was like, fine.

I dont like bringing my laptop to sch on thurs cos i have lab practicals, cca and have to wake up early etc.


Today, which is monday, i went back to get my laptop skin.

They replied,

"Oh no we dont have your laptop skin"

I got fucking pissed and i asked, "printing error again?"

"No, there was a typo and something is wrong with the system blahblah.."

I tried to fake a smile but i was like, "fuck you all man."

Then the person in charge took down my number and asked me to come back on this wed.
He said he'll call me a day before to confirm the laptop skin.

Like wth?!
Why didnt you fucking bothered to take down my number before that!?

Nyp is screwed.
I hate my school.

Shit you all
Srsly, terrible service.
You'll never make it big if you start a company.

No comments: