Tuesday, May 12, 2009

running away

School was okay.
When i was using my laptop during maths lecture halfway then i got disconnected. Asked jen for help, in the end we came to a conclusion that something's wrong with my router or wifi. And my bluetooth too.

Had 2 hours break after econs, went to e-learning to use jannah's laptop instead!
Played hotel626. Bcos i didnt have the guts to play it alone at home so i pulled the guys to come play with me in broad daylights hahaha.

Sorry ah jannah and jen, kept squeezing your arms HAHAHA
Cos i scaredzzz,
i no balls

8-)

Image20-1

Image21-2

Image23-3
Piangz, i think i really like to do this pose to people lor LOL

Image25-4

Image27-5
kept this from ytd till today hahahah i still prefer the blue crispy packet m&m!!

Image29-6
Loveya guyzz muchmuch lah heheehe!!

INCASE YOU DUNNO,
THIS IS THE AFTERMATH OF PLAYING HOTEL626


hotel 626
HAHAHAHAHA JANNAH LOOKED DAMN TERRIFIED!!!!!

Bought my train concession today, cost me 43bucks :{
And just now dad fixed my internet and bluetooth problem!!!!

YAYYAY MUACKMUACKS LUBLUB

I hope my laptop don't break down on me again.

Dearest laptop,
I, your owner, treat you very nice leh. Ytd i already ordered a gorgeous laptop skin for you, on monday i'll be dolling you up. I never drop you before also, never mistreat you or what. So pls dont breakdown on me again okeh? Hahaha *hooks pinky*

No comments: