Friday, May 29, 2009

descriptive

Once again, this is my second time waking up late for school.
Furthermore I'm supposed to have a test at 0815. & I woke up at 0720. I remembered clearly I did set my alarm to 0600 though.

My immediate reaction was jumping outta bed saying, "OH MY GOD"
Even if I take the train at 0720 I would be late for tutorial anyway.

Flagged a cab,

"Uncle nyp pls"

"Okay"

"Um sorry but can you drive faster? I'm late for a test."

"Sure, what time do you need to reach school?"

"At eight fifteen"

"No problem we will be on time!"

I hate the morning traffic, hate the red lights. Glanced at the meter and my watch repeatedly, afraid that I might be late due to the congested traffic. 0805, great I'm a few kilometers away from school. 0815, oh no the queue to drive into campus is so long!! Text messages came pouring in and asking, "Where are you? The lecturer is here already." I freaked, I was panicked.

0820, I reached the carpark. Total fare amounted to 28bucks. Checked my wallet and I only had 26.

"Uncle do you accept nets?"

"Err no sorry."

"Oh shoot, I only have 26 dollars"

"Its okay your test is more important, 26 is fine"

"Thank you so much uncle"

"Good luck for your test, don't panic"

I ran into the lift, "oh what floor is it?!" "Oh yes level 5" I thought to myself quietly. Tapped my student card and I rushed into the classroom. Heart thumping, all heads were turned and their eyes were fixed onto me.

"Wow test haven't started?"

"No the teacher gave chance for late comers"

Sat down and I heaved a sigh of relief.


\


Lindachua and I met up at Jurong Point for our shopping sessions! Saw yilian puifun and many other sec 5s. So glad and happy!!

Got some loot back, yay I love my favourite! Sweet :D


DSCF7911
Loveyou lindachua from joycelee haehae

Photo0199



Where were you
When everything was falling apart?
All my days
Were spent by the telephone
It never rang
And all I needed was a call
It never came

No comments: