Friday, May 8, 2009

sugar making

7TH MAY, THURS

Wanted to blog yesterday but i was having cca. Reached home at like 11pm, WOOAHHHH RIGHT!!! So yeah. Didnt do much, went to bathe and sleep.

Anyway cca was kinda fun for me. Met up with pohkim before going for cca!
Did alot of exercises. Including wide arm pushups and diamond pushups!! COOL.


TODAY,

I woke up feel very sore and having alot of aches!! Esp my arms, my calves and my thighs. Haha this shows that i've been working on my muscles alot *winkwink* :D


Anyhoooo pictures from thurs's sugar making session for intro to fs module practical!!

Photo0098-1Fathimah jen jannah!!

Photo0099-2The guys' grp's sugar. Walao really glossy, soft and looks like shit HAHAHA

Photo0100-3MYYYY GROUP'S!! in my opinion the best tasting sugar :D

Photo0101-4

Photo0103-5JOAN JOYCE JANNAH

Photo0104-6

Photo0106-7 JANNAH!! haha whenever i said take photo she'll be damn excited lol

Photo0107-8

Photo0110-9JOAN MEEE! haha when i start to speak in a china accent she'll laugh and imitate me haehae

Photo0112-10HEY GUESS THAT, THATS A SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!

Photo0113-11Thats the taking temperature thinggy so coolzzz

Photo0114-12

Photo0115-13MY INTRO TO FS GRP!! ALL OF OUR NAME STARTS WITH THE LETTER J!!!!!!!!!


Errrrrrr...
So technically school's been okay for me. Sometimes i cant catchup in lectures, which definitely sucks for me. Lecturers were going at a speed of light!!!11


I'm damn happy now like "zomgwtfhaehaewoohoo" kinda mood!!


Anyhooooo just a question,

If you're a guy would you date someone older than you?

If you're a girl would you date someone younger than you?


Hmmm a question that sets you thinking....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would not mind if my girlf. is older than me :]