Saturday, May 23, 2009

school

Yesterday night i slept at 4am!!! YES 4AM!! Why?
Because i was busy resizing and editting my pictures and msn THAT (you-know-who-you-are) until 4am. Bathed pretty late too, bad for the head.

So yah i'll blog about jh's birthday later! Now for school :D

YESTERDAY I HAD MY FIRST PRESENTATION IN SCHOOL!!!!
MY FIRST!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, since we had 2 hours break so we went to e-learning to study. Yeah right study HAHA so yah took photos! & i brought my baby to school also :D

DSC_1221-1

DSC_1222-2
JEN JEN JEN!!!

DSC_1223-3

DSC_1224-4

DSC_1226-5
Loveya guys man :D 3 Js hahaha power

DSC_1228-6

FOOD CULTURE PRESENTATION!!
I went to present about rice dumplings, also known as zhongzi.

My hands were damn cold and i kept saying this to Jen,

"IM VERY VERY SCARED! SEE! MY HANDS SO COLD"

DSC_1237-7
HAHAHA TOLD YOU I'LL SNAP YOUR PIC!

DSC_1238-8

DSC_1241-9
I tell you, Fathimah, the girl on the most left is damn naughty sia!!
Walao she always like to bully me, damn sad HAHA

DSC_1242-10

DSC_1245-11
YAY FS!!!!!

I think i did OKAY for my presentation.
I DIDNT SHIVER OR SHAKE OR STABBER HAHAHA
But i did pause for awhile cos i was flipping through my notes, ugh.
I also did make my lecturer comment, "i also want to try!" when i talked about chocolate rice dumplings hehe.

After school met up with puifun zhaolin and yilian at jurongpoint!!
Bought jianhao's present and myself a top and we went to imm!

I'll continue it later, most prolly at night!

Xoxo, Joyce

No comments: