Tuesday, May 19, 2009

velvet colours

Image31-1
WE THE KINGS!! HAHHA thats the name of a band btw.

Image34-2

After econs went to Mac and ate MacFlurry!! Jannah's friend works at our school's mac so she requested for her to add more oreo bits!! & my macflurry has twice the amount of oreos than a normal macflurry that you all get. Woohoo ftw!

After that met up with jen outside school and while jen and i were talking, jannah said, "EH JOYCE" i replied, "WHAT WHICH GUY?!"
HAHAHAHAAHAHAH i dont know why i replied that either hoho.


I kept calling Jen, Jan.
I kept calling Jannah, Jennah.
They kept calling me lingling or L cube.


AHAHAHHA FUNNY SIAL.

Today im like a ganchiong spider. Go tutorials must rush, go south canteen also rush.
I can laugh til i go nuts sia, sooner or later within this 3 years hohoho.

BYEZZZZZZZZ NIGHTZZZZZZZZZZ

Dreading thursday dreading thursday :C

No comments: