Wednesday, May 13, 2009

suck

Mr Johnny is my class mentor as well as my microbio practical lecturer.
I was calling him on his cell today to hand in my lab report.

ME: Hello Mr Johnny?

JOHNNY: Yes?

ME: Hi this is your classmate

ME: *Pauses* Oh nono sorry i mean your student

JOHNNY: *LAUGHS*


I feel... So embarrassed. Like real badly HAHAHAH
I wanted to say I'm one of his class's student, blah it came out wrong.

And do you think it sucks to wake up 1 hour earlier than everybody else and travel to school which is 13 stops away from your nearest mrt station?
13 stops... And mind you the red line station is much longer than the green line's. 1red line stop is like 2 green line stops.

Classes start at 8am tmrw..
Imagine what time i'll be waking up tmrw morning!!!! Not only that. I'll reach home at like 11pm on every thurs?
So technically i reach sch at 8am and reach home at almost 11pm on every thurs.
Its gna be a long day for me, damn h8 thursdays.

Oh & i think today i did the most difficult "almost-like-physics" practical.
You think poly life is easy?

Pekchek, i wanna go shit alr.

4 comments:

PinJ said...

hahaha! omg la,nvm,we all have our unglam moments xD

Melvin said...

And I thought I have the worst thursday ever... You toke the crown.

JACKSON said...

hahaha my thursday rocks!!woot.

Unknown said...

PinJ: hahah waliew so embarrassing sia srsly omg. congrats on your lap winkwink :D

Melvin: hahahh i h8 thurs blah. eh tag on my new tagboard lah!!! i put alr hehehe

J.Son: how come? cca? i like thurs, partially, cos of cca. hahaha tag on my tagboard too!!!