Sunday, May 3, 2009

thats what you get

Ytd work was fairly okeh!!
Just what, my senior store manager stayed for morning shift, OMG!!!! Yeah so everything was okay and i was very happy about it. I served customers in a very enthu manner haehae :D

Slept at 3am and i was feeling so drained.

Oh and ytd,

3 people wore green
3 people wore the orange uniform
2 people wore black
2 people wore white stripes

And it wasnt planned!!! HAHAHAHAHA TOTALLY AWESOME I KNOW!!

Photo0080aa
For dinner :)

Photo0081bb
3 greens

Photo0083cc
2 blacks

Photo0084dd
2 white stripes

Everybody was taking pictures with chuck, the guy in the middle, cos he's from philippines and his last day is 12th may. Once 12th may is over he's gna go back to philippines for good ):

Photo0089ee
Yati and ben10 hahahah. K technically he's called ben right?

Photo0092ff

Photo0093gg

Photo0094hh
Luv you guyz alot ♥

Don't think i'll ever quit this job. But its kinda sad that alot of seniors are leaving, due to NS or what. And all the newcomers are like shit, why? Cos they quit after a day, don't show up for work and stuff. Even I myself don't quit after having cashier shortage or don't show up for work w/o reason lor!!


Today!!
Met up with my twinnie and his np friends to go to town to shop haha.

Got myself a top and a belt. And i also know how guys shop alr hahaha
Slacked at starbucks

DSC_1167jj
I luv java chip mhmmmm

Photo0095ii

DSC_1174ll

DSC_1172kk

DSC_1179mm
I tell you... All of them have very huge arm muscles. Wakao

DSC_1181nn

School starts tmrw again, same old routine.
Rushing out this entry cos im gna rush out my lecture and tutorials notes. Feeling so tired mentally just by thinking about it, dang.

K goodnight all!!!

4 comments:

PinJ said...

Mocha rocks more xD

TWINBRUDDA said...

LIKE NICE ONLY I TAKE THAT PICTURE.

Anonymous said...

your store seems very united.. and the last pic was nicely taken.

Unknown said...

PinJ: i like java chip woohooo ftw!!

TWINBRUDDA: NO LOR COS OF ME THEN THAT PICTURE NICE HEHEHE SHYZ :$

Anonymous: hello wello thanks!! haha yah we'r v united