Friday, May 15, 2009

sugar making II

Hihihihihihihihihih!!

Thurs's sugar making part 2 practical lab session was very fun!! hahaha.
Yah so our group had to make fudge. Like making chocolates, & i had fun grating the chocolates. 20grams needed and i grated like 75grams. So awesome, but the lecturer took back the excess so sadz ):

So everybody was having fun and as usual i took photos!!! :)

Anyway i didnt bothered to photoshop my pictures cos my laptop dont have photoshop!
And my desktop was lagging like shit so i heck care haehae.

Photo0149
Looks like vomit yuckSSSSSSs.

Photo0150
The guys' caramel!

Photo0151
JOAN JOYCE JEN

Photo0152
JANNAH SO HARDWORKING LOR, CLEANING THE TABLES ALL

Photo0154

Photo0155
the sweetest sin

Photo0159

Photo0160
melvin. ahahaha i so love to hit this guy heh heh ;)

Photo0161

Photo0162
*snaps photo*
*looks at photo*

"WALAO FATHIMAH ACT CUTE SIA!!!"

"dont need to act alr cute hehehehehe"

"AHAHAHAH *hits fathimah*"

Photo0163
machiam butcherzzz, he said, "can get diploma in butchering" haehae.

Photo0165
HEY i singlehandedly cut up all the chocos into pieces. walao luv it sia

Photo0166

Photo0157
i luv my group 1 yay!!!!!!!!!!!


FRIDAY

Was supposed to wake up at 8am.
Cos lessons start at 10 and i need to take the train at 9, journey takes me 45mins.

*Alarms rings*

*Off 2 alarms and went back to sleep*

At around 0850 my message tone woke me up. Jen texted. Looked @ the clock,

0856

OMG WTF LATE FOR LECTURE ALREADY!!!!!!111


I panicked like shitz, contemplating whether to take the train/cab. But in the end i cabbed down to school and i wasnt late. Damn, sucks to be living so far from school lor.

School was very very fun for me today, my 2 crazy buddies made me laugh like crap.
I love my crazy buds namely, jannah & jen. Ahahahah no kidding man they're like the best company eva!!
Not that my sec sch friends are not cos you guys are srsly! :B

I was like,
"JEN SEE THAT GUY BESIDE THE RED SHIRT, MY FRIEND SAID HE CUTE. HE CUTE?"

Jen was like,
"WALAO YOU SEE LAH THE RED SHIRT GUY LOOKING AT ME ALR. LATER HE THINKS I LIKE HIM."

AHAHAHAHAAAAAA


Such a beautiful melody. Made me realize how stupid i've ruined my life in the past, made me realize how much time i've wasted on a guy. Im really scared to get back up again.. I know i shouldnt be dwelling on the past since he was made history 6 months back. When something really ruins true love, its just plain contrite? I feel apologetic for myself. Kinda feeling nostalgic for the moment but i hope i'll just burn my past away and move on with life.

MUST.. FORGET.

2 comments:

Melvin said...

Siala.. I need to borrow Qing Yan Kendo suite soon.. Need layers of protection

Chocolate Making said...

I found your blog searching "making chocolates" online. If you know anyone wanting to learn the art of homemade dipped chocolate candies, tell them about www.making-chocolates.com. I put the URL under my name in this post so you don't have to type it in.