Monday, June 1, 2009

why'd you have to wait

Image63

Image64
Check out my lousy results HAHAHA i have got no As okeh :B

Finally I got arsed to get my butt down to my old school.
To collect my Olvl certificate hahaha. Have been procrastinating for like 4 months already lor. Sorry sister, for making you wait and not answering your calls cos I was asleep on the train. I felt so shagged and drained today. Monday blues, oh no!

I was very slacky cos over the weekends. I only did 2 works, not including the revision okay. Feel like strangling myself for being so restless all the time :{

Image68

I wish there was something I could do to freshen up myself abit.

Oh yes, jannah and jen got me hooked onto Passion fruit red tea.
Had 2 cups today and I told them this,

"For the next 3 years in poly I'll drink passion fruit red tea everyday!!"

Yeah I know its yada yada high in sugar and stuff.
Hahaha omg but its tea. Soooo hooked onto passionfruit red tea and iced tea.

Tea is good for health right?

No comments: