Friday, June 5, 2009

unbeautiful

A laptop/desktop w/o photoshop really sucks.
Spent alot of time resizing photos, if only i can find my photoshop disc.. If only i remembered where i misplaced it. Ugh.

Anyhoo on thursday, we did gluten making!
Gluten is this stretchable thinggy that is inside most bread that allows the bread to rise and stretch when heating!! HAHA

Gluten is like a chewing gum when washing.

YUCKS

Photo0223

Photo0224
She always go, "joycejoyce!!" hahahaha

Photo0225
Likea friggin human brain. So disgusting

Photo0228

Photo0231
Spot my lecturer :D

Photo0234
I love that soft and sponge baking glove hahaha

Photo0237

Photo0238
This is not edible!! But it smells kinda good

Photo0219
I love you girlfriends!!! AHA JAN AND JENNAH :P


Friday was kinda short. But the lessons timing were so long, tsk.
The attire for going into the lab was to wear long pants and covered shoes. & on that day i wore shorts and slippers but our teacher still let the whole lot of unproperly attired us into the lab heheheh. Had to check our bacteria growth!

Photo0245
JANNAH AND JOYCE!!

Photo0246
So coolz right hahah.

Its like really funny.
Jen jannah and I were waiting outside for our tutorial lessons at the normal place. We talked and took photos and stuff. Lessons were supposed to be at 2pm and when it was 1:55pm, none of our classmates were in sight. I was like..

"Eh why so weird, i dont see our classmates"

Then it dawned upon me that..

The tutorial venue had changed, an sms were sent out to us earlier.

We ran to the next block immediately HAHAHAHAHA
Afterthat we couldn't stop laughing at ourselves hahahaa omg!!

Ytd jen also kept saying,

"Omg the video, i dance until so disgusting"

HHAHAAAAA

Photo0248
♥ ♥ ♥!!!

Food culture was kinda alright. I'd rather the lecturer use videos to let us do the worksheet rather than using powerpoint slides!! Lecture only last for 1 hr instead of 2 hrs cos we did our work quickly:D

Trained with jen while jannah went to work!!
Went to jurong point to meet up with the sec 5 gang woohoo ftw:D
Dinner at pizzahut. Linda and me didn't bring our cameras and my handphone was low on battery, that sucks.
Had fun!!!!!!

So many things to do oh myyyyyyyyy
Craving for durians, mhmmmmm

It was you and me against the world,
And you promised me forever more

2 comments:

Jen said...

omg my face is soooo chubby!!!

Unknown said...

nolah where got, pretty already lah!!! :D