Thursday, June 11, 2009

cca

TODAY I HAD SPARRING SESSION WITH ONE OF THE SENIORS!!!!

It was so fun, and obviously tiring.
Shuxin pulled me to go sparring okay!! LOL if not I wouldn't have gone up there either.

Anyway today was like...
All the seniors were aiming at me!!! Like srsly.
They pulled me out and did one on one training with me and stuff.

And one of them said,

"Don't stand like that!! Although i understand that your ______ is very _____ ."

I.. Obviously was like O.O and I was like, ok..?!?!

And one of the seniors said,

"You look like my camp mate."

"HUH I LOOK LIKE A GUY!?!?!"

"No no I mean you're always smiling like him."

"CHEY! I thought what hahahaha"

And one of my another senior actually lives like a stone throw away from me! Oh my gosh, a kaki to go home with after every training :D YAY! So went home with him and we talked. Hahaha.

On the whole,
today was great :)

No comments: