Sunday, June 28, 2009

salvation

Today I was put back into cashiering! At first I was really happy about it but now, I feel like its a bad idea afterall ): Too.. stressing already.

Alot of cockups, alot of happy moments as well. Customers made me laugh, customers made me get pissed off like shit. My tally card resulted in 2 pieces, which is really bad.

I was so shagged out, SHAGGEDZXZZZZ.

Store closed, so freaking relieved. Then I dragged my 2 feet into lunchroom to get my handphone to listen to some tunes and then I saw starbucks in my locker....

Photo0305-1
Photo0306-2
Photo0307-3

THANKS FOR THE STARBUCKS YOU BUTCH!!!

My first reaction was like "WTF?! THIS IS EVEN MY LOCKER?!"

Yah I smiled and I took photos hahaha. Gave that butch a big hug!!

Basket, today the guys were like talking about boobs boobies and well, boobs. That khai said, "come let me squeeze" and stuff like that and I'm like NO GO AWAY hahaha. Hidayat and I were supposed to do reshop but in the end we all went to do other things hahha. And I guess today's the hardest countdown I've ever done in my 6 months in tru!!! So many slips to sort out and stuff which is sucha turnoff.

When I did cashiering, it sucks badlyyyyy ):
But the company was good! My colleagues of course :D

So drained, I'm gonna have a quick shower and off to bed.
Goodnight earthlings, "tomorrow will be a better day"

No comments: