Wednesday, June 10, 2009

filming + crr

I'm so lazy and tired now.
To the extend of taking a cab home back to Jurong can.

Yes so today had practical, lecture + tutorial only!

The maths lecturer got pissed with qy cos of some stuffs hahaha. And we got back our 1 month old maths matrics test paper!! I got 28/30!!! You think thats good?

Jen and munirah got full marks okeh!!! WOAAA POWER!!
From what I know, Kunhui and Fathimah got the same marks as me also :)

Yeah so we did our Physical chemistry video filming after lecture!

Yes so I was the cameraWOMAN!! Brought baby junior to school woohoo:D

DSC07813-1

DSC07817-2
They all.. Not camera friendly!

DSC07826-4

I TRIED TO WRITE "POCKY MILK" IN JAPANESE!!!!!

But then....


DSC07827-5
I DONT THINK ITS WRITTEN LIKE THAT!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh halfway we went for maths tutorial @ the engineering block!

DSC07838-6
HI JS BFFSSSSSSSSSSS ♥

DSC07840-7
Joan went, "TAKE MY PHOTO TAKE MY PHOTO!!" HAHA:D

Yah so maths tutorial was over and we continued with filming!

DSC07845-9
Coincidentally, we both wore a green top & black pants!! Surprise surprise, talk about telepathy :B

DSC07848-10
Munirah Jannah Joyce!

DSC07866-11

DSC07869-12
Melvin, joker guy. I cannot stop laughing @ him huhuhu.

DSC07873-13

DSC07874-14
HIHI I KNOW I SIT UNTIL VERY UNWOMANLY OKEH

DSC07878-16

DSC07879-17--
♥♥♥ !!!

Went for campus road run with jannah jen mr johnny and randall! HAHAAAAA, thanks jen for treating me kaya bread!! YAYYYYYY

Ya'kno,
once we reached the stadium the person pressed on the horn and everybody started running. We were like, "WTF?! We havent get ready or stretch!!!" So we asked the guy, and he said just join in! So we ran.

Imagine, not stretching or not doing any warmups beforehand.
Bound to get muscle cramps and stuff right!! Omg and I have cca the next day. Totally sucks man. So the Js bffs ran together!!

I tell you.
I was having a terrible case of pain @ my lower right stomach. Darn, felt as if I'm gonna break down anytime soon ): Yea, wasn't a good feeling to experience either.

But overall we completed the 2.4km run around campus in 15mins++ !!!
Good right. I think not, hahaha. Or is it?

DSC07893-18
Janny Jenny:D

DSC07895-19
I was damn shagged but I can still smile okeh.

DSC07899-21
We were like, "WE FINISHED THE RACE!!!!!!"

DSC07901-22
Yay love you guyzzzzz

I cabbed home!!
Cos my blisters were killing me!!! Damnit. Luckily I brought enough cash today!

Guess I'm gonna finish my lab reports and off to bed already.

& to xx, yes I totally agree. I srsly have no idea whats going on either. Have no idea if you're referring to me but yes whats with all the attitude and ignoring here and there? Is it that significant? No reason right. Friendships shouldnt just go down the drain like that, no it shouldn't. Hope you'll think with a clear mind :)

Oh and today jannah was like,
"JOYCEEEE I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU!!"

I replied almost immediately,
"OMG DID YOU TAKE PICTURES OF HIM OR WITH HIM?!?!!!"

Hahahaha Jen was laughing like crazyyyyyy.
Omg siaaaaaaa!

No comments: