Sunday, June 14, 2009

beautiful thing

Photos from last thursday's scones making session!
Yes i know im like lagging behind hahaha but I got arsed to upload the photos already:D

Jannah didn't come for the practical cos she had medicial checkup!! So its only Joan Jen and me. Being the rep right.. I had to check alot of equipments that day. Woa that sucks man, totally.

Photo0255
MINAH REP, NOT MINAH REPS IM NOT ONE HAHAHA

Photo0257

Photo0258

Photo0259
Hahaha hi joany hi jenny:D

Photo0261
Yeah its kinda plain cos we had to do sensory evaluation on PLAIN scones.
My group did plain flour together with the all guys' group

Photo0263
This the using wholewheat flour if im not wrong! The nicest i've ever seen!
But for the taste.. I don't really like it.. Or is it just me.

I remembered eating alot of other groups' scones and I felt like puking. There wasn't much taste and the more I tasted it, the more I felt disgusted. I told jessie, one of the lecturers there, and she said NO CHOICE! Haehae disssgusting.


Today at 9+ am, I got woken up by a phonecall from Nasa! Asked me to go to work but I have plans for today already.

Off to go swimming now:D
Yes it has been like 3 years since I dipped myself in the pool!!
Gonna bring baby senior out!!

KBYE UPDATE THIS SPACE LATERZZ

& FOLLOW ME OR CHECK FOR MY UPDATES AT TWITTER!
http://twitter.com/dearjoyce

I can update twitter just by sending a text already.

SWEEEEEET!

No comments: