Sunday, June 14, 2009

swimming

After so many years I finally went swimming! HAHA:D

Photossssss!

DSC_1555-1

DSC_1556-2

DSC_1558-3
My brother got it from toysrus!!

DSC_1560-4
DONT-TURN-BACK
HAHAHAHA LINDA IM TURNING BACK!!!
Errr.. insider joke LOL

DSC_1562-5

DSC_1575-6
I don't know why i wanna humiliate myself by wearing pink HAHAHA

DSC_1581-7

DSC_1582-8
Hi babysis i love you!

DSC_1596-10

DSC_1604-11
Meowmeow!

Anyhoooo today my sister left for her student union camp and right now im home alone. But im going out soon! Haha yes my sister asked me this yesterday, "Will you miss me when I'm away for camp?" I said, "For what hahaha" And she said, "Walao.. I'm so sad."

I mean obviously.
My sister and I are very very close hahaha. Stupid bitch!!

Yah I'll continue this entry later.
Gonna go and have a shower and off to town!!

I need perfumes, clothes and bags.
I need everything.

2 comments:

linda said...

haha?
am i supposed to laugh?
*tickles myself to laugh*

Unknown said...

walao linda, never give face. so basket