Saturday, June 13, 2009

thoughts

It all happened too quickly and I suppose this time I'm gonna trust my instincts wholeheartedly. I'm gonna make it last long and I'm not turning back. Whatever that has happened in the past I'll just chuck it aside and make it history. Perhaps maybe I've stumbled along my way but now I've became stronger, both mentally and physically. I believe you're here for a reason, to change my perspective and to prove me wrong. Never gonna look back, its a very complicated thing and I hope the both of us will go through everything together, through the bad and the good. From today onwards I will be responsible, be strong and be a steadfast person. Hope my life down the road won't a rocky one. I am going to make every single second worth.
I'll remember this forever.


"I'm so happy for you."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this sounds so sad.. cheerup

anyway where did u get your transformer watch? :)

Unknown said...

hello there. haha im not sad no im not :)

& the transformer watch is from toysrus! haehae:D