Thursday, June 18, 2009

kickboxing

If shuxin and louis didn't "force" me to go for cca today, I WOULDN'T!! & I'll totally regret it if I didn't go.

Today's cca was super!! I like fierce trainings hahaha psycho.
Did speed circuit and stuff, where we had to punch and/or kick nonstop for 1 minute before moving on to another so called station. Alot of us suffered injuries or abrasions on our knuckles.

When I was punching, this guy said,

"Woa your punch is very strong"

HAHAHAHAHHA
I have man's arms
HAHAHAHA

And another guy said,

"Why when you punch you keep smiling!?"

Yea I had fun!!! Then we had alot of physical trainings and stuff.

Last but not least all of us had to SPAR!! I'm beginning to like sparring. Then I fought with this guy and he asked me to punch and kick this thigh area. So I punched and I think I accidentally kicked his butt HAHAHAH okay major embarrassment. Forget what I did, and he laughed. Oh my.

Went home with En nian, and this new guy named Darren caught up with us.
He asked where I live, I told him Jurong and he suddenly laughed like crazy. I was shocked. He said, "so you're a kampong girl" AHAHHA WTH HE DEEMED JURONG AS KAMPONG! We reached the mrt station and I bid goodbye to them. Then when I tapped my card, the thinggy didn't open for me. I only had $2.75 in my ezlink card. So darren and en nian accompanied me to top up. But I didn't have enough cash so I decided to use NETS. I didn't know how to and Darren said, "Kampong girl, you don't know how to use?" Hahah basket. Journey home was fun, was twittering all the way:D


Photo0270-1

Photo0269-2
HAHAHAHAHA

Photo0272-3
I tweaked the contrast to make my abrasions obvious!!
Yahlah my hands are damn disgusting.

HURTSSSSSSSSSSSS :(
I need to get a pair of handwraps for myself!

Overall on the whole today was really fun!
Lavoy didn't go home with me today cos he has to go for reservice :(

Can I go on a shopping spree.....
I WANT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

apply oilment onto your wounds and get handwraps.. the wounds will hurt alot

Unknown said...

Anonymous: thankiewwww! yes i cannot clench my fist now but hope it gets better tmrw :)