Wednesday, June 3, 2009

girls

Hi all this week so far has been quite okay for me.
I realized why last week wasn't a good week, because there's a day where I stayed up and did my lab report until I only had 4 hours of sleep.

Suckssssssss.

When the holidays start, I will sleep until its past afternoon man.
To catch up on my lost nights!!!

Today, met up with C at cck mart station. Then we went to school! First time talking to C in real life though!! And freak man, C is really really tall!! Hahaha.

During inorganic chemistry lab practical..

Photo0206

Photo0208
Rehydrating of copper sulphate crystals!!

Photo0207
Qingyan and randall how. Hahaha he blinked!!!!! :P
Yah.. everytime I got caught shaking my leg qingyan will get me that angry look and start to say "EXCUSE ME" in japanase. Hahaha

Photo0210
Elyn on the left and me on the right!!!

Photo0211
I always say this to Anna,

"Anna flip around is also Anna"

HAHAHAHAAH

Pretty much a slacky experiment today.
We even had time to gather around and start to talk!

Oh yah and the toilet near south canteen on level 2 is so disgusting.
Seriously. There were black flies flying around and we were all like, "omg why got flies its so disgusting"
I went inside and it was swarming with flies!!! OMGOMGOGOMGOGMOGM

I felt so disgusted and itchy, yucks.

Elearning after econs with my girlfriends!! Did microbio lab report until elearning plaza was closed. Walked home and I don't know why they started laughing.

Jen said,
"My hair colour very bright*"

I replied,
"Huh your hair colour very PERM!?!?!"

And they laughed.
Okay I think I heard bright as PERM.
And jannah got choked on her water that she was drinking

Then jen jannah and me laughed like crazy girls HAHAHAHA :B

I love my girlfriends ♥ !!!!!


Its a friggin Thursday tomorrow.
I hate thursdays.........
Why must all my thursdays suck.......

I'm complaining about thursdays on every wednesdays
I don't like the long day I don't like waking up early!
I'm so stressed up.

No comments: