Monday, June 8, 2009

live twice

Today was a short day for me but I reached home at 7. Haha:D

Morning was weird.

This old lady boarded the train at Sembawang, she stood infront of me and then she sat beside me cos the guy on my left was leaving the train. So yeah, she sat beside me, faced me and stared real hard. I'm like, "Wth i can see you looking at me man."

Then later this young lady boarded the train at Yishun and stood infront of me. Later the old lady took out a blank piece of paper and a pen, and she started drawing the young lady's top!!!!

OMG?
Yah OMG~

After lessons Jen and I went to elearning to do our lab reports, Jannah had german lessons!! BOOO ):
Yah so Jen and I were playing fb games like CRAZY TAXI all the way, woohoo.


Image70

Image71
MY NAILS ARE DARK BLUE OR NAVY IN COLOUR NOT BLACK YO

Image73
& check out my cool transformers watch!!!!!!!!!11

Slight headache today. Had trouble doing microbio lab report, damnit.
Long day ahead tmrw!!

Can't wait for holidays to arrive.
But.. after my holis will be commontest week.

Good/Bad?

But..

& i'm going back to work at tru!!!!

YAY!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

OMGOMG! UNGLAM PICS!hahahahaaha