Friday, February 27, 2009

you can't play on broken strings

TODAY I JUST GOT MY PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111


YAY YAY YAY LIKE FINALLY SIA.

When I came into lunchroom with alif and yunus today, siok luan was like, "JOYCE COME HERE!!!" So i went in and got my cheque zomgzxzzz happy sia!!

Contemplating as to how and what I should spend it on.
Right now, I'm thinking of getting a DSLR!!!!

Haha, might sell my digital camera or give it to my family.

What brand should I get? Nikon or Canon?
But I'm dead set on getting a fisheye lens!!! Omg i luv fisheye effects.

I saw some nice designs on the net just now!!



FISHEYE YAY


WHAT DO YOU ALL SUGEEST!!!!!
OMGGGGGGGGGG I CANT WAIT.

Tmr is my 5th day of working straight since tues. I think I'm great, rockssss.

Its quite sad, when you dont see your brother or father becos of work.
Very very devasting news..

No comments: