Saturday, February 21, 2009

don't go just yet

Went for manicure and pedicure today!!!!
Woohoo. First time doing it, cos all this while I've been doing it myself.

DSC07480-1

DSC07481-2

DSC07482-3

DSC07483-4

DSC07485-5

DSC07486-6
SO HOW DO YOU LIKE MY NEW COLOUR?
I've never tried having a blue shade before though :D In the past I had purple, pink, red, blue, orange and stuffs.

Always have to wrap presents and cut things using the penknife.
I must take extra precaution.. Or else heartpain ):

Dinner @ JE.

DSC07487-7

DSC07488-8

DSC07491-9

DSC07492-10
Paper thosai hahaha so cool, first time eating it.

Bought groceries with my mom. Felt damn lazy and lethargic and I was like, trying my best to not let anything or anyone come into contact with my nails.

Vainpot, waliewzzzz.
Morning shift tomorrow.. ON A FRIGGIN SUNDAY?!?!?!

Haha normally nobody has morning shifts on a sunday. But I had to stand out -.- hawhaw. Nevermind, take this chance to earn back those shortages!!

Shortages, nabei twice already lor.

So tired. Dreadinggggggg!!

Anyway I received mail from the poly already, regarding the enrolment details. Oh my friggin gosh, so many things to be done. Pay school fees, mail letters & I EVEN HAVE TO GO AND HAVE A MEDICIAL EXAM!!! Cool or what. Orientation starts on the first week of april :D new faces... Nevermind i won't be alone on my first day anyway!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what poly were you being admitted into? why need medical exam?

Unknown said...

nyp. hmm i have to take this typhoid inoculation exam thinggy. maybe cos im coming into contact with food? yeah..