Sunday, February 22, 2009

light in the tunnel

linda蔡 SCREAMS HER LUNGS OUT ! says (12:27 AM):
fugifilm repair centre where?
joycelee says (12:29 AM):
GOGGLE IT
joycelee says (12:29 AM):
OR IS IT GOOGLE
joycelee says (12:29 AM):
EH WTV
joycelee says (12:29 AM):
HAHAH

I found this to be pretty funny, haehae.
Sometimes I still can't differentiate between google and/or goggle. Oh my god terrible. Brain rusty already, ever since last nov I've not touched a single book or whatnot you know (yay peanut sized brains!!)


I know i'm not supposed to be feeling this way. I feel very sad upon seeing THAT. I can't believe someone, or perhaps ANYONE, can move on so quickly. Just when I was regretting the choice made earlier on. Maybe I should stop acting like a small kid and behave more maturely instead of complaining to myself when i'm down or what. Because everybody moves on after a period of time so why shouldn't you too joyce? I hang onto dangling hopes, only to find that its not worth it anymore after a long time. Maybe i've have been in self denial for way too long. Single ftw

No comments: