Wednesday, February 4, 2009

its you

Yesterday's work was actually quite fun!!
I was working afternoon shift, & as usual i arrived late.
Was trying my best to not let boss hear me but he came out and saw me. He said, "Why you late? Went to pray ah?" I'm like, "errr haha"

Not much customers came to exit to wrap/collect items or whatnot.

I AM SO REJOICING RIGHT NOW

Did straightening @ centrelane and family fun.


HEY I DRESSED THIS KID MANNEQUIN UP!!!
IS IT CUTE? BUY IT FOR YOUR YOUNGER SISTER!
CHEAP CHEAP LEH, ONLY @ TOYSRUS VIVO!!


YANMEI & MEEEE



Fizah walkied me earlier on in the afternoon and asked if im free, obviously I am. So she told me to re-decorate the flowers thats located in the centrelane.

YES TOYSRUS VIVO IS NOW HAVING A VALENTINE DAY SALES!!
BUY 2 FUNNY FLOWERS/ROSES AND YOU'LL GET THE 3RD ONE FREE!!
EACH FLOWER/ROSE ONLY COST S$4.95
CHEAP RIGHT? GET YOUR VALENTINE A SPECIAL GIFT FROM TOYSRUS NOW!!


Hahahaha.
Spent quite a long time to do the flowers, had to sort them out and arrange them nicely. In between I was interrupted by quite a number of customers too.

The end result?








.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!





FROM THE FRONT VIEW


FROM THE BACK VIEW







ITS PRETTY RIGHT!!!!!!!

Romeo said it looks very *thumbs up* from far.
Chuck said, "wow the heart shape looks very nice"
Fizah said it looks very pretty!! & she said, "must take pic, tmr sure gone one"

I know it'll be DESTROYED, esp on weekends.
So i took pictures of my BABIES (the flowers) from different angles AHAHA.
Keep it for memory sake :)

& twinnie bro! I told erwan that i wanna work every sunday!!
PARTYYYYYYYYYYY

Stand unafraid, all the good souls.

No comments: