Wednesday, February 11, 2009

don't ever look back

*Asleep soundly.. then I heard vibration*

ME: Helllloooo...?

LINDA: LING AH DO YOU WANNA GO IKEA?

Thats when I woke up, bathed, got changed and went to meet lindachua.
Haha I'm such a good friend, immediately chiong down to meet my friend. You see I sacrificed my sleep for you can, hawhaw 8-)

DSC07228-1

DSC07229-2
WE WERE ONCE APES.. NOW DONT YOU FORGET THAT

DSC072333-3

DSC07234-4

Heard good feedbacks about Ikea serving nice hotdog buns. and since I haven't had lunch (if you call a cup of soya bean lunch) so I went to have lunch there.

DSC07237-5

DSC07239-6
Joyce Lee

DSC07240-7
Linda Chua

DSC07242-8
Linda chua and Joyce lee :) ;D 8-) :} C: =) =D


AND AFTERWARDS...........



MY FIRST TIME GOING TO THE NEW EXTENDED JURONG POINT..


HAHAH HEY, DONT CALL ME A MOUTAIN TORTOISE ;)


DSC07244-9
SO HUGE!!!!!!

But I still prefer Vivo city hahaha :D

& linda and me stopped by the xpressflower shop and I saw something..
Something that made me went, "OMG SO CUTE!! SO NICE!!"


SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS (got it off the xpressflower site)

AHAHA
Its pretty obvious that I'm sending a subtle message to everybody :D

Errr right, need to shop for my poly clothes soon.
Yeaph so drained, need to save money, need to shop, need to spend time with my family and friends, need to do alot of things.

Need time.

No comments: