Thursday, February 19, 2009

wrong side of the bed

2:20pm,
Got outta bed, swallowed my saliva only to find out that it actually hurts.
& it was worse than yesterday.

Freak

3:09pm,
Stuffing myself with dark chocolates & sour and sour cream lays chips (mhmmm tasty) & at the same time surfing the Net (mhmm thats the life)

I'm srsly finding trouble with myself. I think I should cut down on junk food like NOW incase my pathetic throat worsen or something.

Sian, major pms girl is down having the same shift as me tomorrow.
Die liao lor, I can predict I'll be in a bad mood tmr liao lor.
Win liao lor, srsly you win liao lor.

妈的,气死人

& it sucks to know that people who has been hitting on me has bad intentions. Why is it that people are so corrupted these days... Some people just won't get the idea when they say no. I mean, whats up with that?

No comments: