Monday, February 16, 2009

blow the candles out

SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE @ JURONG POINT

Wanted to go to Vivo, at the same time visit my friends but sissie & I were like damn lazy so we decided to go to a nearer place!
Furthemore sissie had the complimentary passes to watch any movies @ gv!!

@ TOASTBOX

DSC07415-1

DSC07425-2

DSC07418-3

DSC07423-4

DSC07428-5
I think I looked like a teacher with my specs on haehaeee

Caught the 4:20pm show!!! Omg slumdog millionaire.

slumdogmillionaire_galleryposter1
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esp. the ending part, heart thumping scenes :O
This made me change my perspectives towards some issues!! Good ones of course.

DSC07431-6

DSC07434-7

Treated sissie bento box & california roll for dinner. Got myself a box and a sushi haha I don't really mind splurging on food once in awhile ;)

Got 3 off days already.. Must start working lorzzz.
Please ah, don't let friday repeat itself I cannot tahan man ):

BYEZ PEEPOS

No comments: