Friday, February 6, 2009

where the heart is

Shopping first, then went back to my old secondary school
2 bottoms from cottonon, 1 jellylens, fried mushrooms, tea.






PEEKABOO I SEE YOU


COMMONWEALTH SECONDARY SCHOOL
Back to my good o'5 years spent there :)


My old guides teacher hooohoohoo


I think the guides were baking cookies for valentine's day!!








Guess what im pointing to!!!!


ITS MY SEC 4 PICTURE!!!! IF YOU CAN SPOT ME AAHAH






JIEJIE AND ME, LUVLUV


NGYY is like our bestfriend in school!


SEC5 BATCH


LAO HEI, OR STH LIKE THATTTT








Lao until so fuggin messy srsly!!!
Everybody who saw it went WIDE EYED and said, OMG WHAT HAPPENED
Hahaah malu sia


Mdm chang and me!!!!!!!!
She told me that she was v happy when i passed my amaths hehe.




SHIH HAN SAM JOYCE





ZHAOLIN JOYCE


JOELLE (NOT TRYNA ACT COOL SHE HAD SORE EYES) JOYCE GEOKLENG


MISS TIAN (CHEMISTRY TCHER) JOYCE


LINDACHUA ME


SAMMIE ME!!!






WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK IS THE NICEST?!














HAA I LIKE THIS PIC SO COOLZZZ


♥!!!


Had fun, though the movie was very boring. Its a movie called, "Mad about english" Omg and its about people in Beijing learning english, with their hugggge passion to help people ard the world & learning english to prepare for tHe beijing olympics 2008.

Okeh R just told me my schedule for next week..
And like, I'm working on sunday!!! Yay twinnie brother and i are gna work on the same day woohooozzz :-D

Feeling sleepy now, gna cut my hair tomorrow btw :)
Might change my mind, cos im so fickle minded. Hope i wont regret whichever choice im gna make tomorrow. Turning in now,

Goodnight everybody

No comments: