Friday, February 20, 2009

bad/great day

Work kinda sucks in the afternoon time. Surprisingly major pms girl didn't scold me at all. She asked me nicely for help and stuff. Wow perhaps I might change my views towards her afterall, hahaha.

Twinnie came to the store today! Oh I was down for cashiering today, 2 cashier didn't make it and they never even ask anybody to cover them, great. (Btw I had a shortage of $11+ today. I damn sian, 2 hours of work gone zzz)

He stood behind me while i'm serving a customer. I felt someone in black standing behind me then I turned around & I JUMPED! LITERALLY

Mangkok sia, adah and twinnie laughed @ me.
Basket tengteng haehaeeee!!

Had dinner with twinnie!! We ordered the same meal, ate @ the same time, finished @ the same time too!! Oh my gosh manzzz, copycatz :D

Exchanged our very late valentine's present, haha.
Omg its like last week i suppose?
I was like, "OPEN YOUR BAG!!! DON'T OPEN YOUR EYES HOR!!!"

HAHAHAHAHA
Thx twinnie, luvyou so much!!

DSC07456-1
THX LUV YOU REALLY KNOW ME WELL SIA!!

DSC07459-2
OH YES THANKS ALWEE!!! IM NOT YET DONE WITH IT HAHA

DSC07472-3

Seen my schedule for next week already..
3 DAYS IN A ROW WTF?!!?!?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RMB TO USE IT HOR XD. AND YOUR SCHEDULE NEXT WEEK SUCKS :(

Unknown said...

I WILL LUV!!! HEHE. YES DAMN SHIT I CANNOT SEE YOU... BOOO LIFE IS UNFAIR. HOPE WONT PERMANENT SATURDAY ):