Monday, February 2, 2009

in the breakdown

Yesterday..





Sunday was a hecticccccc day!! Filled with customers.
Changed from full shift to morning hha cool yo. And mommy daddy and bryan fetched me from work and went to "jia xiang mian" to eat noodles for dinner!
Bought some stuffs @ vivo, daddy drove to marina to fetch sista lurbe from work and we all went home :-D

Some stuffs happened here & there during work..
Yeaph, I'll be on my toes now hahaha :B


Today, a korean customer went to pay @ my cashier.

WOMAN: *Pays 100 dollar bill, a dollar coin and 90 cents*

ME: *Gives woman back 1 dollar coin"

ME: Mdm you don't need to give me 1 dollar

WOMAN: Okay okay

Then i put the money in the register and started giving her her change. Then she said, "NONONO YOU GIVE ME WRONG CHANGE"

ME: *Takes calculator and receipt and show her proofs*

WOMAN: You forgot to give me 1 dollar. Just now i gave you 1 dollar and you put it in your register

ME: No mdm i returned it to you, you take a look @ the receipt. I remembered it clearly that i returned you your 1 dollar

WOMAN: Nonono you took it already

ME: *Walkies supervisor*


WTF MAN I CAN SRSLY FEEL MY BLOOD PRESSURE RISING LIKE HIGH TIDE.

In the end i gave her an extra dollar back.

And during countdown (counting of money),
my register had a shortage of 1 FRIGGIN DOLLAR.


BLOODY BODOH BITCH
1 DOLLAR ALSO WANNA CHEAT ME
TO THINK THAT I HELPED YOU FIND YOUR ITEM BEFORE PAYING.

YOU DON'T HAVE A CONSCIENCE, THATS MY CONCLUSION.
YOU'RE AN IRRITANT. I WONDER HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT



BNJ

THANKS TO YOU KNOW WHO
AND SORRY TO YOU KNOW WHO

I really really HATE dishonest people, why must you cheat people of their money. Makes you happy but the other party sad. Sickening.

Other than that, work was fine today.
Hope it go well for other days too!!

BYEBYE EVERYBODYZ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Gasp* JOYCE!!! You're back to being a Blogger! :))) I missed reading your posts, really :)

Anyway, nvm that woman. Karma'll come back to her like 100 times. Haha :)

Unknown said...

HEY KRING HOW'S YOU!!

HAHA YESSSSSSS.
i figured that blogger can be quite fun too but if i bored i'll move back to livejournal ;)

yeah i hope so.
Come to singapore to cheat money wth man no integrity no conscience, i pity