Sunday, March 22, 2009

weishi shrinkwrap

21/03/09, Saturday

Gf texted me, said i was doing cashier 2!! Damn elated, cos I don't really like doing exit on weekends. Firstly, always have long queues. Secondly, always have damn long queues!!!!!!111 Don't like, if its a weekday then its fine.

Anyway weishi told me, "today is my last day" Damn stun, im like omg!
Then at night, did straightening @ Boys with romeo, dry mop & wet mop. Sl asked me to help her key in the voids and stuffs and then fidzah was like, "Oh weishi last day, must shrinkwrap!!" She was like, "f, I don't want!!!"

HAHAHA SHRINKWRAPPING WEISHI!!!!!!

Yeah my pictures are like so grainy, used my hp camera btw ;)

DSC00571a

DSC00574b

DSC00575c

DSC00576d
YATI'S FACE SO FUNNY HAHAHA

DSC00580e
I DREW THE "TRU" ON HER FOREHEAD!! MUHAHAHAH

DSC00582f

DSC00585g
LOVE THEM ALL MAN, SRSLYYYYYY 8-)

People in the picture,
Yati, Ain, Adah, Marinah, Chuck, Joyce, Weishi, Hafidz, Ashikin, Junjie, Sirin, Syafika, Tommy, Romeo :) :D :B =) ;D C: :} ;] :]

Oh... I find the following video damn hilarious!!



DSC00588h
MY GF AND MEEEE!!
Oh and yes, she was cashier 1, I was cashier 2. LOL we talked as if there's no tomorrow :)

&, I had an excess of 5cents!!! Omg, sorry if I shortchanged my customers hehehe.
Only had 1 delay void, sl was like, "Should have done countdown for you first" Haehae.

Luvya all!! ♥


Oh.. & lihui and I are gonna quit soon, I suppose.
Sl told the guys, they were like, "Soon its joyce's turn, shrinkwrap and makeup!!"

I AM VERY THE SCAREDZZZZ

Quit/weekender?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor weishi! haha, luckily last saturday we dint kana xDDD
yea nxt time joyce kana shrinkwrapped!! i want see wor!

Anonymous said...

wow!

Unknown said...

yanMEI {x: haehae yah!! she cried you kno zomg. yah you all never kena cos fidzah wasnt there!! & last sat got alot of girls. damn wasted sia ): i wont get shrinkwrapped!! muhahaha

Anonymous: ahaha what a WOW comment!!

Anonymous said...

omg she cried thn did u guys release her? lucky fidza nt thr & aso we all lied tht its not our last day! :D yea u sure kana shrinkwrapped! :D