Wednesday, March 18, 2009

starting to get old

DSC_0206-1

DSC_0216-2

DSC_0225-3
Yeah.. Surprise surprise my fingernails have got no colour, I didn't colour them cos I was lazy~

DSC_0228-4

DSC_0229-5

DSC_0232-6
Pooh bear. I prefer PIGLET, cute PIGLET

DSC_0245-7

DSC_0248-8
Joyce Lee, Bryan Lee

DSC_0250-9

DSC_0252-10

DSC_0260-11
My brother said, "Take pictures of the pigeons!!!!"

Then it was dinner @ Jurong west :)

DSC_0265-12

DSC_0268-13

DSC_0276-14

DSC_0283-15
Thats about it.

I'm not good at writing or typing out my feelings. It always comes out wrong and stuffs. Just wanna tell you that you've been on my mind all day and I really missed you. Even though it has only been 2 days but I really miss talking and seeing you. Anyone knows who I'm refering to please keep it low profiled yes? :)

I've always been TALKED ABOUT in the store.
People always assumed i'm with this guy or that guy.. Fact remains that I'm not.
The on goings in the store is getting more and more complicated than what I thought it would be.. Best friends backstabs, fell out because of a girl and such (no not me) Trust no one.. Never really opened my heart to any.. False pretence.

Who likes to be in the centre of rumours?
Issues aside, I... I'm beginning to think that you're just using me..

Just a thought, or is it a reality?

Talk about trust,
I trust...

One of these days.. Having a really bad headache

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sucks to be the "popular" one right? Be careful, some of them have bad intentions. Anyway nice song =)

Unknown said...

hahaha popular? i dont find ymself popular. hmm okeh i know, thx for the head's up :) thx. btw which ben are you?

Unknown said...

myself*

Anonymous said...

lol i just played this song today.. XD

Anonymous said...

hi joyce! lololol.. tagged,commented,spammed ! =P
future photographist!

Unknown said...

auel: haha omg this acoustic version, ftw man!! yay you're still jamming :)

Joel: aha hi joel!!! finally you kept your promise. haa aw no you're too kind. im a newbie, alot of things for me to learn still!