Thursday, March 5, 2009

collection

DSC07522-1

DSC07524-2
I think this will definitely scare alot of people ;)

DSC07526-4

DSC07525-3

DSC07528-5
Eh is was a gift!!!!!

On monday I think, I went for my break. Whilst opening my locker I went "AAAAA!!! HOW COME GOT JELLYBEANS!?" And ain went, "Wa you have a stalker seh"

ThankSSS to you, you know who you are :)

It was chicken rice for dinner. That really filled up the empty spaces in my tummy haha. I tend to make my WHITE chicken rice transform into really BLACK ones.. Sweet sweet soya sauce me love.

DSC07544-6
Yah & I took my passport sized photos already. I rmbed I told the uncle,

"Uncle, later you crop right can don't make my face until so big? Thx"

Then he chuckled.

Left arm still feels kinda painful when I raised or exert force onto it.. Damn i hope the minor pain goes away soon. I rmbed also that the nurse said, "Turn your head away, don't look at the needle okay?" Okay but I saw the whole thing so i'm pretty much traumatized. The last injection I got was in primary 6, and i rmbed vivdly I cried when the nurse pulled out the needle.. Haha oh my gosh those were the days.

Feel like chewing gums now..
Think I'm gonna get some

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are you working now joyce? love reading your site, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

ACT CUTE ALL UH. :D

Unknown said...

Anonymous: @ toysrus. haha thankyou you're too kind, CHEERS.

TWINBRUDDA: HAAH WTH SINCE WHEN I ACT CUTE!!!!!!!!!11

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet :) I have the same jigsaw puzzle as you in your pic background :D & i had typhoid injection too. Cause i'm working in F&B that time.

Unknown said...

Grace♥: Haha hi!! oh you mean the pink background with the white dog? oh i had it for ages alr 8-) haha yeaph @ mac! oh my gosh awesome man i am not alone