Sunday, March 15, 2009

tell me why

I think, I really have a fetish for photography.
Its like an addictive, an obsession.

Hmmm..

Dinner @ Ichiban.

DSC_0134-1

DSC_0135-2

DSC_0138-3

DSC_0139-4

DSC_0147-5
Sissie was like, "PLS MEIMEI TAKE THIS I WANT PLS."

Taste really nice!! With the cheese and all!! Mhmmm..

Then it was arcade.

DSC_0158-6

DSC_0159-7

DSC_0160-8
CAN YOU SEE MY EYEBAGS?!?!?!!? OMG

DSC_0166-9
4 friggin bucks. Sissie paid for it hehe luvyou sis ♥

DSC_0167-10

DSC_0169-11

DSC_0170-12
We reaped what we sowed.

DSC_0171-13

DSC_0178-14
The THINKER


Never had I felt this way for a long time. I think I'm finally in love. All this while i'm quite immune to guys, I never had feelings for anyone until one day you came. You are the shy one, always hiding from the crowd. You're so mysterious, my hunger to know what your personality is like grew stronger. You're so attractive that I can't help but look back whenever you pass by me. You're like my funnybone, you made me smile and laugh unknowingly all the time.

My heart skipped a beat, when your reply was, "You"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he must be very lucky, good luck j.

Anonymous said...

Ooh Joyce! You're in love? I'm so happy for you! Good luck! :)

It's been a long time. Remember me? :)

Unknown said...

Anonymous: oh srsly you're too kind but no lah he's not my bf!! lol :)

krinGALING: haha omg i really think so that i am!!! damn. thanks kring! yes i remember you, obviously :D