Wednesday, March 11, 2009

love and be loved

Hi earthlings today, or should I say yesterday, I had a great time!!

Cabbed to Tiong Bahru with sissie lurbe to have our late lunch @ The Pasta House! We were the only customers when our pastas arrived. Felt so awkward, all the staffs were looking at us, with their arms behind their backs. HAHA

PHOTOS CREDIT, MY SISTA (psss I've forgotten about my camera damn)

IMGP2016-1
Clam chowder. Taste pretty good, got carrots potatoes all!

IMGP2032-2

IMGP2029-3
MINEEEEEEEEEE!!!

IMGP2030-4
JIEJIEEEEEEEEEE'S!!!

IMGP2040-5
Yahhh bills amounted to $45.55. And I paid for the whole meal!!!
Why? Cos i luv my sistaaaaa ♥ ♥

I noticed, they added alot of garlics into the pastas. Like srsly overflowing with it. Personally I like the smell of fried garlics, mhmmm smells nice!!

After that, bought her yogurt and fruit juice too. She bought me a top.
We had fun, hehehe.

Marina for a movie after that.
Watched "Role Models" again, with sissie and her friend Samantha :)

IMGP2043-6

IMGP2042-7

IMGP2059-8

IMGP2063-9
So fuckin empty, what a rare scene for me!!!!

IMGP2054-10

IMGP2055-11
LUV EUZXZXZ!!

After the movie, met up with twinniebro, we shopped around and stuffs. He got what he wanted, 2 formal tops! Haha omg handsomeZZZ :B Oh and I couldn't stop staring at his hair cos he had it cut short because of attachment.

I got this multi coloured star backpack @ marina. After that we went to raffles place. Then.... I saw a hotpink stars backpack!

I fell in love with it, immediately ;)

Twinniebro was so damn nice to me that he bought it for me.

I was reluctant, cos I felt damn bad and stuffs. Then he said, "Its for your early birthday present."

Hahaha thanks luv, you're the besttttttt. I'm gna get yours soon too!


THE HOTPINK STARS BACKPACK

DSC07623bag1

DSC07626bag1-2

THE MULTICOLOURED STARS BACKPACK

DSC07624bag2

DSC07629bag2-2

I LOVE ALL I LOVE ALL!!!!!
I won't regret my buyings, never evaaaaaa.
& yes I love stars, like alottttt.

Spent quite alot today, so from now I've got to start saving already. No more expensive food, only eat at coffeeshops and no more buying of bags and tops. no sirrrr!

Oh... anyway a few minutes ago I was pissed off cos when I was reaching out for my backpack, i saw a baby cockroach. It jumped out and landed on my bed. PISSED

grace; says (12:51 AM):
-.-
joycelee says (12:53 AM):
yes
joycelee says (12:53 AM):
fucker
joycelee says (12:53 AM):
jump onto my bag
joycelee says (12:53 AM):
fuck you
joycelee says (12:53 AM):
fuck your tiny cheebye
grace; says (12:54 AM):
....

PISSED

BEING ANTAGONIZED BRINGS OUT THE EVIL SIDE OF HUMAN

HMMMMMMMMM...
APOLOGIES FOR THE PROFANITY, IM NOT VULGAR FOR MOST OF THE TIME ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG THE BAG. SO NICE LOR. :D PRETTY LIKE ME. HAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

nice bag, where did u get both bags from?

Anonymous said...

nice bags*

Anonymous said...

yo, thx for the tag,yea long time no see.. ok dont know what to say already, peace!

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet lover :) I love stars too. I love your hot pink bagpack freaking A LOT !!! :D Love the dress that you were wearing in this post :D



With love,
Grace

Unknown said...

TWINBRUDDA: HAHAHHA YES IT IS. THANKS TWINNIE, LUVVVV (L)!!!

Anonymous: the multi coloured one from marina and the hot pink one from raffles place :)

alwee: haha no worries!! seeyou soon :D

Grace♥: haha omg arent stars the greatest symbols or what? :) aw thanks i luv it!!! and thx hon :p