Sunday, March 8, 2009

forever

Locked up all my past entries over @ my lj. Might be moving back, soon I guess?

The rest, over @ fb.

DSC07615a

DSC07612b

DSC07617c

DSC07613e
I remembered I had a hard time, yelling at people to tell them where they should stand and stuffs. I was standing @ the second floor & people were having exams.

Ahaha.

Saturday (yesterday) was exceptionally terrible. The customers were like twice the number of last saturday!!! Imagine man, its like overcrowding, like 10000 sardines in an extra small sized can. I didn't even make time to leave my work station and when my cashiers needed help I couldn't go away ): i'm sorry.

Anyhoo, seems like Im not working on saturday for the following week.
Happy? Surez, no stress.
Not happy? I will miss my sat buddies ):


I am talking about work too much, like obsessed.
But I think most prolly alot of people will be quitting by the end of march.
Including me? Haha secrettttttttt.

Oh and btw yesterday...

Me: Hi mdm wrapping?

Cust: Yes pls.

Me: Together or separate?

Customer: Yah

Me: Nono, you want it to be wrapped separately or together?

Cust: Yah (With a huge smile)



WTFZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!


My life is pretty un interesting now.
Add sugar spice and everything nice pls!!!!!

No comments: