Wednesday, March 11, 2009

secret valentine

Quick, fast and snappy entry. Gotta sleep early tonight! Oh and i woke up at 2pm today hahaha im so happy :)

Met my ahlian gf @ imm. Got her shoes and we walked around imm!! Can you believe that she has never eaten sushi before?!?!???! So I bought her some and let her taste. Hahaha talked and stuffs, & we saw sl outside imm. Damn shocked.

Met mommy daddy and bryan for dinner afterwards @ secret recipe!

DSC07632a

DSC07633b

DSC07634c
So goddamn full until i could puke man srsly.

Today's the day I decided I wanna get my dslr :)
Shot some photos for tryouts.

DSC_0002d

DSC_0005e

DSC_0031f

DSC_0032g
Nikon is better? :)

DSC07636h
LUV YOU BABY

HAHAHAHAH MY DSLR IS NAMED BABY :B

Okeh gotta run, I'll update properly soon
Bye earthlings!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice cam! :)

Anonymous said...

:( im god dam jealous that u got dslr. how much u bought it ?
:(:(
-Robin

Anonymous said...

OMG YOU TOOTZ. RMB TO SHARE WITH ME THE DSLR. LOLOLOL.

damn. faster come back from work. :(

Unknown said...

Anonymous: thx yaaaa!!

Robin: haha dont need!! im damn jealous that you have a polaroid cam lorrr. hmm cheap2, 700+ going 800. its a basic dslr so kinda cheap :)

TWINBRUDDA: HEHEHEH I WILL. WE TAKE LOADSA PHOTOS OKEH!!! & IM BACK FROM WORK. DAMN TIRINGGGG