Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HAPPY DAY

Met t.bro in the noon!!! Sorry I was late btw, but most of the time I'm quite punctual!!
So anyway, walked around and then headed to town!! To fep. Saw alot of tru vivo people there sia!! At first I saw yanmei, then aishah & yunus!!! Omg friggin awesome shit hahaa seeing your colleagues.

Dinner @ Fish & Co.!!

DSC07503-1

DSC07504-2
Really need a manicure. Damn wrapping, made it corrupted )':

DSC07505-3

DSC07511-4
Some dory fish thinggy!!! Tasted quite nice :)

DSC07513-5
My cliche fish & chips!!! Me luv (inserts heart)

Met up with yunus, adah and alif laterz outside Paragon!!!
Hung out @ mac. Hahaha i laughed til my stomach ached, face turned red.

HEY THAT RHYTHMS HAHAHA

DSC07517-7

DSC07520-8
ALIF AND ME. I LUV MY BFF!!!!!

DSC07515-6
LUV YOU ALL TRU PEOPLE LUV LUV LUV

Trained home afterwards. Laughed like crazy~~~

CRAZY BODOHSSSSSSSS


Tomorrow, injection day. My friends, they all scared me. They told me, "the needle is this big and this big" Meaning, the width is huge and so is the length EW

And taking my student pass photo. Must make nicenice my hair all haeahe.

Byezbyez!
Bring it on, saturday crowd!!!

No comments: