Monday, March 2, 2009

great dj

Was on the phone with twinnie til around 3am, furthermore I'm working morning shift! But itz okeh :) I literally laughed my ass off talking to him.

Work was... kinda boring today but surprisingly time passed by very quickly!!
Bk for lunch with ain and ridhwan.

Sucky thing happened, the blue stand knocked onto my shin. I cringed in pain while tommy and dicky was wondering what happened to me in staging. Now i have a huge reddish hump on my shin which sucks man.

Since ain, ridhwan and me were in the morning shift, ridhwan suggested we go catch a movie. So yeah we watched, "ROLE MODELS" !!! Hahaha nachos for dinner.

DSC00556-1
I CAN SEE A RAINBOW!!!! ON TOP OF THE VIVO BUILDING

DSC00558-2

DSC00559-3
My pretty girlfriend!!!

Bussed home, & I almost missed my stop sia. Damn shagged today.
I can predict tmr ain't gna be a pretty day, boss is coming to store tmr.

HELP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Baby, it's fact
Our love is true
The way black is black
And blue is just blue
My love is true
It's a matter of fact
Oh, and you love me too
It's as simple as that"

OMG SO NICE.
THANKS TO ME
HAHAHAHA. :D
TWINNIE LUV

Unknown said...

BABY, OUR LOVE IS TRUE.

THANKS LUV, LUV YOU!!!!!111