Sunday, March 1, 2009

looks like a solo tonight

SATURDAY SUCKS.

Its pretty much obvious why nobody likes working on saturdays. For a start, its because of the muthafuckin huge crowd. Everybody goes in but nobody comes out. Kena big time by this woman just because we don't have enough floor staffs. Its not my problem the people who were supposed to turn up didn't okay.

Cabbed home at 1plus with nasa and ad. Talked and stuffs.
Reached home, immediate reaction to sleep for hrs & hrs.

On a brighter note, I finally saw my "long lost friends"
REALLY MISSED LIHUI AND JUNJIE CAN ZOMGZXZZZZZ ♥ ♥


Cannot take saturdays already, way too stressed up & shagged.

Need to change schedule, but can I?


"You can sit beside me when the world comes down."
I miss you ):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can sit beside me when the world comes down. I KNOW YOU MISS ME. :D

Unknown said...

haha you no shame ah!!
yahlah i miss you so much sia