Thursday, October 9, 2014

Prac 2.01 (2nd attempt) - Passed

Prac 2.01 (2nd attempt) - 9/10/14 (Sixth lesson)

Woke up super early in the morning for work, it was a filming event for Channel 5's Secret Singapore show! They filmed land zovb and bloop. Okay so anyway, I was really really drained and kinda regretted booking practical today but still.. After taking a 15mins nap at home I bussed down to bbdc.

So I've actually been using a low cut bike since my 2nd lesson, apparently their "higher authority" had permitted me to use low cut (mainly used for girls around 155cm.. I'm about 159-160cm) after seeing how I had to tiptoe so yeah. Ever since then I've been getting alot of queries from other instructors asking what's my height and that I should use the normal cut CB125 bike. I've always wondered if I'll be damn clumsy should I change to a higher cut bike.. Like the feel is gone that kind? Today I gathered my courage and told my instructor taking my class today about my plight and requested if I could try the normal cut CB125 first and he said okay. Turns out actually I can put my whole left feet down lah so hahaha think Ima stick with the normal cut bike from now. It's weird lah, maybe last time I never place my butt properly on the seat or my legs grew over these past 2 weeks LOL.

Took my 2nd attempt of 2.01 with 2 other guys.. Where 1 of them was actually from my previous 1st attempt of 2.01 last tuesday. He remembered me and told me, "why are you here? I thought you passed last tuesday" hahahah wah I wish. Another guy was taking it for the first time.

Both of us (retaking 2.01) went to do our own self practice for left turns first while the other guy got pillioned by the instructor, think he's showing him the areas to check blindspot and stuff. After that we went ahead to do slope!! I was damn worried about it lah initially, cause of last tuesday I did it damn horribly. The instructor taught me really well and what to do and stuff! I'll prolly still need to be more efficient in changing signals lah hahaha, sometimes forgot to cancel signal and sometimes I'll forget to signal left at first when coming down the slope.. Only when I'm gonna stop at the stop line then I'll signal left.

I felt the 100 minutes of today's prac flew by really quickly. All 3 of us passed our 2.01, yayyyy!! Next will be my 2.02, turning, lane change and traffic rules. There'll be right turns as well, and slopes!! Oh the horror, seems like there's so many stuff to clear for 2.02. Really got this gut feeling I cannot pass 2.02 in my first attempt lah but I gonna be optimistic y'know hahaha.

No comments: