Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Prac 2.01 (1st attempt) - Failed

Prac 2.01 (1st attempt) - 7/10/14 (fifth lesson)

2.01 consisted of lining up in the correct position, stop behind stop line properly, left turns, blind spot checking and slopes. 

Took 2.01 with 6 other people!! It's a full class again. 2 out of 7 ppl were retaking their 2.01 for the second time while the rest of us were taking it for the first time. Since we were a full class so 2 instructors took our class today. 

Started with blind spot checking and left turns... And seriously it was NOT EASY AT ALL!! I kept having a bad habit of wide turns sighhhh. At times I moved off first then check left blind spot BUT! It should be checking of vehicles on the right, left blindspot then move off. 

Next is slope. I was damn 鸡手鸭脚 like that wtf. We had to go up the slope, drop down gear 1, use brakes, signal right, check blind spot, throttle on with half clutch thn while going down the slope, release clutch and let it engine brake down before braking then clutch in. I think I got the order right lah HAHAHAH I'm not sure. 

Weather was damnnn humid, felt damn headachey LOL. During debrief, instructors asked us for our comments and all. In the end only 1 person passed in our class of 7. As expected I FAILED! I already knew it lah I was damn buay zai haahha. 

Booked my retake of 2.01 for this coming Thursday. May it go smoothly pls!! I've been going for prac lessons only every Tuesday and Thursday and normally the wait from Thursday to next Tuesday is 5 days.. I should probably book one slot in between so I won't get so rusty. But I work on fridays and the weekends so... Guess I have to make time for my prac! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Failed my 2.01 today on first attempt. Sigh! As u wrote, quite a few new things to take note in the lesson, especially on the slope can b overwhelming. But never mind lah, will still push on. Reading ur blog and comments fm others who hv already been through this 2B journey inspires me to keep learning fm my mistakes and persevere.

joycelee said...

Hi there!

Don't feel defeated, lots of people have difficulties with their stages 1 and 2 (including me!) but im sure you can make it! hahaha slopes are fun, just gotta control your throttle and clutch properly. all the best!! :)