Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Prac 2.02 (2nd attempt - Failed, 3rd attempt - Passed)

Prac 2.02 (2nd attempt) - 14/10/14 (Eighth lesson)

Since I'm working in the afternoon, I booked a morning slot which was at 9:20am. Woke up at 8am, felt soooo tired and all. Took the class with 2 other guys, one of them was at his third attempt while another guy was his first time (but he told me he took 2b 2 years back and is continuing now). Sun was scorching hot like crazy, felt so dehydrated.

This instructor called, Azad, took my 2nd attempt of 2.02, but there's this chinese instructor who came and helped with the lesson. Firstly.. He rode a class 2 bike so the engine and stuff is mad loud, secondly his face is damn intimidating and really fierce, lastly I saw his instructor ID is 1000++ whereas other instructors are like 6000++, cfm he is damn experienced and all. So whenever he looks at my performance I felt damn stressed up.

And well well well... my lane changing screwed me up again. I just couldn't speed up fast enough when I was changing lane. Turns out whenever I was gonna change lane, my right hand immediately went to close the throttle wtf. Yeah in the end the 2 guys passed the class and I need to retake my 2.02 AGAIN!



Prac 2.02 (3rd attempt) - 15/10/14 (Ninth lesson)

My favourite session is session 5, 3:20pm - 5pm but suay suay after workslot came out and I wanna book session 5, it was taken up. So I took session 6, 5:10pm-6:50pm (peak hour period somemore, pay extra $4 hahaha).

Anyway it started raining damn heavily at 5pm and deep down I was thinking,

"Shit man I'm just gonna fail my 2.02 AGAIN!!!"

Went to put on raincoat and pants first, I was damn lost ahahah cos it was my first time encountering the rain. Thankfully theres this guy taking the same class guided me on how to wear raincoat first then the number tag. The only size I could find was L, and I look bloody ridiculous in it!! Vincent said I looked damn funny, I told him I couldn't find a smaller size one so he went to help me get a size M raincoat (but it was still big, long and reached until my thighs kind) hahahaha I'm just short lah zzz. So how does riding in the rain feels like?

IT WAS GREAT!! Hahahaha it was damn cooling lah with the raindrops and all but when I was stationary it got very warm inside. Plus my new vans shoes were soaked!! Everytime I tried to stop my left feet will sometimes slip on the ground and stuff.

Took my 3rd attempt of 2.02 with 2 other guys, and the instructor I got was Syahir (he took my first attempt of 1.03). Did right turning, lane changing, slope, traffic light junction and left turn filter lane. At the end of the session, 2 people passed!! And yessss I'm one of them hahahaha.

I think I'll really be damn upset if I fail again lah actually. But deep down I knew I did alright today cause Syahir didn't have much to say about my performance and I didn't do any "fatal" mistakes hahaha. I accidentally stopped at neutral gear like 2x, so I quickly kick down to gear 1 hahaha whoopsss! Must not commit the same mistake again :(

Next lesson will be narrow plank and pylon slalom! Feeling damn nervous cos it looks damn difficult. Well I'm always ready to learn!! Yipeeeee :D

No comments: