Monday, November 30, 2009

monday blues

I love Monday mornings cos I get to settle my brunch in school!
There's a variety of food for my class and I to consume,

Tangyuan, Loveletters, Dumplings, Mooncakes and Naan Rendang!

We have this module called Project 1 and all we need to do is to modify a traditional dish by making it westernized or something. Best part : FREE FOOD

Yeah and my group is making Tangyuan!

Photo0637
This are crushed oreo biscuits

Photo0638
Photo0640
Photo0639
The white tangyuans look like fishballs right!
There are pink ones but those were already in the cooking pot

Photo0642
Elyn, ME and Chusin

School has been rather draggy and tiresome for me
But I have really wonderful classmates to make me happy!!

Organic C. lab was kinda boring cos we modelled molecular structures
But it was sorta funny in a way, (Insider joke)

Oh did I mention I woke up 1 hour late for school?
HAHAHAHAHAH

I have this sick sick habit mannnn
I need more rest I really do, helpzxzxzxzzzzz

No comments: