Sunday, November 22, 2009

temptations

You're right, I'm wasting time and I cannot manage time well.

Everytime I stay at home, it makes no difference if I go out.
I don't know how anyone can make time to go out during a school day
I'm scared of wasting time, time is running out.

But I will, I will make time. I will get my freaking life back

3 weeks straight I've been staying home for both weekends.
Feels good to stay at home too you know?

There's more to life than just going out, shop or whatnot.

My birthday is nearing and I wanna pamper myself. I wanna get a present for me!
Excluding the fact I spent like 80 bucks on a pair of shoes on friday heh heh.

Itouch? But my ipod nano isn't a year old yet
Shoes? Mom already scolded me for buying too many shoes
Clothes? No place to hang them already
Earpiece? Just got a new one recently
I might consider getting a a bottle of perfume, a paulfrank wallet, new pencil case, havaianas slippers or something. Watch me, I'll get either one by next week!

I WILL



No comments: