Friday, November 13, 2009

no, not swimming caps

We're wearing hairnets cos we're handling food.
HAIRNETS OKAY HAIRNETS!!!!!!!!!


DON'T LAUGH AT ME I KNOW I LOOK DAMN RETARDED OK WHATEVER TSK.

My group's first food trial was last week I think!! We're modifying Tang Yuan and we're adding chocolates, mangos, strawberries all!! Down right awesome right.

LAST WEEK'S PICTURES (Okay only 3 of them hahaha)

12634_1274325381482-1
12634_1274325421483-2
12634_1274329741591-3
HARLOWWWWWWWWW I AM JOYCE LEE :D

TGIF!!!
Went to watch Paranormal Activity with Jen and Jannah at J8 after classes!!
Overall the movie was okay and what I had for dinner was,

1 cookie from Coffeebean
Some nachos with cheese
1 spoonful of cup corn
1 cheesy hotdog
A few mouthfuls of iced lemon tea

I am not anorexic I hate anorexic girls.

HAHAHAHAHA

Okay outta point, anorexic girls DONT EVER eat AT ALL (but I did!!)

Currently I'm taking a module called Communication Skills this semester.
And for one of my presentation, I can talk about any topic I want to

I'm thinking of talking about girls with eating disorders
EG. ANOREXIA NERVOSA AND BULIMIA

Sowie, I just dislike skinny girls who keep saying that they're fat when they're so bloody skinny and I would kill for anything just to shut them up with their nonsense.

I wanna shove a whole packet of butter into their mouth and feed them with lots of saturated fats and trans fat. Okay maybe unsaturated fats too. Inject a few cellulite into their skeletion body or insert some muscles in their body.

I think when I'm presenting the topic halfway I might get mad.
Aiyah whatever it is, I don't like girls who starve themselves on purpose.

Sooooooooooooooooooo disgusting I feel like gagging.

EITHERWAYSSSSSSS,
HAPPY WEEKENDS ALL!!

No comments: