Wednesday, November 4, 2009

candles

Tootday Imma happy girl.

Because, lessons were not so bad, the lab trial was okay and I ended the day in school by having fun my Js bffs!!

I have been waking up late for 3 days now and of course, I reached school late.
But its not like secondary school where you have to serve detention all.

Eyebags of mine have been getting darker and more obvious (like it isnt obvious enough previously and it suxxxxx)

Image399-1
Image403-2
Image405-3
Image407-4
Image408-5

I find the 1 finger on each side of the head pretty cute HAHAH

Been rather busy nowadays and its like I'm having this love-hate relationship with school life but afterall, school is for studying. Kinda happy with the way I am with all of my good buddies and I couldn't ask for anything better :)

All I've been thinking is to...

SPEND SPEND SPEND MY PAY AWAYYYYYYYY!!!
Okay most prolly I'll set aside like 300$ for shopping

FRIDAY FRIDAYYYYYYYYY


You long to hear my voice but I'm long gone
Watch over you

No comments: