Saturday, November 7, 2009

tootday

Image0022
Image0026
Image0024

En nian and meeeeeee!!

Surprisingly I only bought a dress from topshop!!! There were nothing much to buy.

Or maybe...
I'm beginning to have a mentality of a guy's!!

Why? Because..

All in my head I was thinking about buying bags, shoes, electronic devices..
Didn't really emphasize on buying tops and stuffs.

And currently, my triceps, biceps muscles are aching like mad. Due to training!

Later one day I'll take a picture of it and show you all my muscles.
Then you all will think that I took the picture off the Internet.

Okay my extremely heavy workload is draining all of the brain juice in my head, and killing every last cell in my brain. SO-NOT-COOL
I get very angry when doing reports and I go crazy doing tutorials. Not forgetting 2 more presentation slides to be done for presentation in Week 4.

This is so sick.

My course is sick.
So are the modules.
And the heavy workload.

You are all so sickening and it irks me badly.

No comments: